Chocolate-Covered Raisin Cookies
My family loves these moist, chewy cookies. They're a year-round treat at our house...a batch never lasts long. —Karen Bourne, Magrath, Alberta
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 10 min./batch
Makesabout 6 dozen
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups quick-cooking oats
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups Rice Krispies
- 1-1/2 cups chocolate-covered raisins
- 1 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- In a bowl, cream butter and sugars. Add the eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in vanilla. Combine the flour, oats, baking powder, baking soda and salt; add to the creamed mixture and mix well. Stir in cereal, raisins and coconut. Drop by tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 350° for 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool for 5 minutes before removing to wire racks.
Nutrition Facts2 each: 188 calories, 8g fat (5g saturated fat), 32mg cholesterol, 173mg sodium, 28g carbohydrate (17g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.