Maple Raisin Oatmeal Cookies
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon maple flavoring
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1 cup raisins
- In a bowl, cream the butter and sugars. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in maple flavoring. Combine the flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt; gradually add to the creamed mixture. Stir in oats and raisins.
- Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls 2 in. apart onto ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 350° for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Remove to wire racks to cool.
Nutrition Facts2 each: 153 calories, 6g fat (4g saturated fat), 28mg cholesterol, 137mg sodium, 22g carbohydrate (12g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Jun 14, 2018
I love this recipe. I substitute more of the oatmeal for different types of cereal. Life, honey bunches of oats etc. great mix
Dec 4, 2015
4.5 StarsI didn't have any maple flavoring but I DID have the large bag of instant maple oatmeal, which I just used like regular oatmeal (and added a little vanilla). Worked PERFECTLY! Only loses half a star because 10 minute bake time was too long. Should have checked the first batch at 8 minutes. That's when I took out the rest and they are just the right texture - not too crunchy and hard, not too squishy and fragile.
Mar 29, 2015
I love to bake cookies and muffins, for my partner and myself.I also do just one bake sale a year, and this year I'll be adding this one to my list.Very flavorfull and moist. I'm sure I'll be making a double batch.
Mar 10, 2012
Mar 8, 2012
I make these all the time for my nephews and nieces. That maple flavoring is such a good touch and makes them better than regular oatmeal raisin cookies.
Dec 16, 2007
These cookies are great! I subsituted rasins for dried cranberries and added toasted pecans! Yummy!