Every editorial product is independently selected, though we may be compensated or receive an affiliate commission if you buy something through our links. Ratings and prices are accurate and items are in stock as of time of publication.
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (5 ounces each)
- 1/2 teaspoon Cajun seasoning
- 2/3 cup reduced-fat reduced-sodium condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup canned chopped green chilies
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat sour cream
- 1 cup hot cooked rice
- Sprinkle chicken with Cajun seasoning. In a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, brown chicken on both sides.
- In a small bowl, combine the soup, water, chilies and lemon juice. Stir into skillet. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 8-10 minutes or until chicken juices run clear. Remove from the heat; stir in sour cream. Serve with rice.
1 each: 332 calories, 6g fat (2g saturated fat), 90mg cholesterol, 634mg sodium, 32g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fiber), 33g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 4 lean meat, 2 starch.