- 3 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken or turkey
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 cup cubed bread
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- In a small saucepan, cook broccoli in water until crisp-tender; drain. Place in a greased 11x7-in. baking dish; set aside.
- Combine the chicken, soup, mayonnaise, cheese and curry powder; spoon over broccoli. Top with bread cubes and butter. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forChicken Broccoli Casserole
"My family really likes this casserole. I do tweak it some based on my family's likes, but the tweaks are so easy. The basic premise of this recipe is great. I use some garlic powder instead of the curry powder, and I add cheddar cheese. Instead of the bread crumbs, I use crushed ritz crackers. So good."
"My family really likes this casserole. I do tweak it some based on my families likes, but the tweaks are so easy. The basic premise of this recipe is great. I use some garlic powder instead of the curry powder, and I add cheddar cheese. Instead of the bread crumbs, I use crushed ritz crackers. So good."
"This casserole was very simple and the flavors were good. I was skeptical about the mayo but it worked fine - no real tangy taste. Will make again!"
"This casserole is THE WORST in the history of cooking!! THICK, salty, and just plain BAAAAAD!"
"I baked mine a little too long (old oven), but it was still tasty! I'm not a huge fan of parmesean cheese, so I used some colby instead. Still great!"
"I think I just ate the best thing I've ever made. I boiled new potatoes with the broccoli and increased the curry to 1whole teaspoon. I made my own cream sauce with butter flour and milk to save on the saltiness of canned soup. I skipped the bread cubes entirely. Oh and I only had the dried parmesan, the kind you sprinkle on pasta and it turned out fabulous!! It's July 3 and my kitchen is a hot mess and so am I, but I will definitely make this in the winter as one of my comfort food casseroles. thank you for this recipe."
"Love this dish and so does my family. I did add a pound of spaghetti noodles :D"
"My family loved it. I used unsalted crackers on top. Worked okay for us. Didn't want to take time to make breadcrumbs."
"I want to take this to a friend. Will it work well to mix it and refrigerate it overnight without baking it?"