Cheesy Chicken Broccoli Casserole
Total TimePrep: 5 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 4 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 3 cups frozen broccoli cuts, thawed
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 cup Kerrygold shredded cheddar cheese
- In a greased 2-qt. baking dish, layer chicken and broccoli. Combine the soup, sour cream and lemon juice; spread over broccoli. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until bubbly and cheese is melted.
Jul 15, 2018
Good, but I did add 1/2 tsp salt and 1/2 tsp pepper with 1/2 can cream of chicken soup and cut the cream of mushroom to 1/2 can. I sprayed the casserole with butter flavored cooking spray and added 1 tsp butter to the soup and cut out all but 1 tsp of lemon juice. Turned out yummy.
Feb 25, 2014
This was terrible. It was so dry and flavorless. No salt & pepper and 1 T lemon juice was not enough liquid. We had to throw it all away. Uneatable for us.
Dec 4, 2009
I enjoyed this recipe, but added some pasta to it and decreased the chicken to 2 cups. I also used cream of chicken soup instead. It was good but needed some additional flavor, so next time I would add some herbs or an envelope of Good Seasons Italian dressing mix.
Jun 7, 2009
Chicken Broccoli casserole