Cheesy Chicken Broccoli Casserole
Total TimePrep: 5 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 4 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 3 cups frozen broccoli cuts, thawed
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- In a greased 2-qt. baking dish, layer chicken and broccoli. Combine the soup, sour cream and lemon juice; spread over broccoli. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until bubbly and cheese is melted.
Jul 15, 2018
Good, but I did add 1/2 tsp salt and 1/2 tsp pepper with 1/2 can cream of chicken soup and cut the cream of mushroom to 1/2 can. I sprayed the casserole with butter flavored cooking spray and added 1 tsp butter to the soup and cut out all but 1 tsp of lemon juice. Turned out yummy.
Feb 25, 2014
This was terrible. It was so dry and flavorless. No salt & pepper and 1 T lemon juice was not enough liquid. We had to throw it all away. Uneatable for us.
Dec 4, 2009
I enjoyed this recipe, but added some pasta to it and decreased the chicken to 2 cups. I also used cream of chicken soup instead. It was good but needed some additional flavor, so next time I would add some herbs or an envelope of Good Seasons Italian dressing mix.
Jun 7, 2009
Chicken Broccoli casserole
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.