"It's hard to believe that just five ingredients and few minutes of preparation can result in these delicate and scrumptious tarts!" confirms Cindi Lynn Mitchell of Waring, Texas.
Recommended: 20 Recipes with Fresh Cherries
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon almond or vanilla extract
- 2 individual graham cracker shells
- 1/4 cup cherry pie filling
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar and extract until smooth. Spoon into shells. Top with pie filling. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Cherry Cream Cheese Tarts in Taste of Home April/May 2001, p11
Reviews forCherry Cream Cheese Tarts
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review