Cherry Brandy Old-Fashioned
This old-fashioned recipe features the flavor of cherry brandy instead of whiskey. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 1 maraschino cherry
- 1 teaspoon bitters
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped crystallized ginger
- 1/3 cup ice cubes
- 1/3 cup ginger ale, chilled
- 1-1/2 ounces brandy
- 1/2 to 1 ounce maraschino cherry juice
- Maraschino cherry with a stem, optional
- In a rocks glass, muddle the cherry, bitters and ginger. Add ice. Pour in the ginger ale, brandy and cherry juice. Garnish with a cherry if desired.