Cherry Limeade Sweet Tea
Sweet tea and cherry limeade are two of my favorite summer libations. What could be better than combining them? —Renee Page, Rochelle, Illinois
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Cook: 10 min. + cooling
Makes14 servings (about 2-1/2 quarts)
- 8 cups water
- 6 tea bags
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen limeade concentrate, thawed
- 1 cup chilled cherry juice blend
- Ice cubes
- Lime wedges and pitted dark sweet cherries
- In a Dutch oven, bring water to a boil; remove from heat. Add tea bags; steep, covered, 10 minutes. Discard tea bags. Stir in sugar until dissolved; cool slightly. Transfer to a pitcher; cool completely.
- Add limeade concentrate and juice to tea. Serve over ice with lime wedges and cherries.