Blackberry Brandy Slush
We wanted a fun twist on a slushy made with tea and fruit juice, so we used blackberry brandy. The deep red color makes it very merry. —Lindsey Spinler, Sobieski, Wisconsin
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + freezing
Makes28 servings (1 cup each)
- 8 cups water
- 2 cups sugar
- 3 cups blackberry brandy
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen grape juice concentrate, thawed
- 14 cups lemon-lime soda, chilled
- In a very large bowl, stir water and sugar until sugar is dissolved. Stir in brandy and juice concentrates. Transfer to freezer containers; freeze overnight.
- To serve, place about 1/2 cup brandy mixture in each glass; top with 1/2 cup soda.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 235 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 18mg sodium, 51g carbohydrate (48g sugars, 0 fiber), 0 protein.
Jan 31, 2017
Made this after finding in the magazine. Had people over and it was a hit! The recipe was requested. It was delicious. Need to make in advance (like recipe says) for slush to set up. Nice flavor.