Blackberry Brandy Slush
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + freezing
Makes28 servings (1 cup each)
- 8 cups water
- 2 cups sugar
- 3 cups blackberry brandy
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen grape juice concentrate, thawed
- 14 cups lemon-lime soda, chilled
- In a large bowl, stir water and sugar until sugar is dissolved. Stir in brandy and juice concentrates. Transfer to freezer containers; freeze overnight.
- To serve, place about 1/2 cup brandy mixture in each glass; top with 1/2 cup soda.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 235 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 18mg sodium, 51g carbohydrate (48g sugars, 0 fiber), 0 protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jan 31, 2017
Made this after finding in the magazine. Had people over and it was a hit! The recipe was requested. It was delicious. Need to make in advance (like recipe says) for slush to set up. Nice flavor.