White Chocolate Brandy Alexander
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 3-1/2 cups milk
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 6 ounces white baking chocolate, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup brandy
- 1/4 cup creme de cacao
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Whipped topping and white chocolate shavings, optional
- In a large saucepan, heat the milk and salt over medium heat just until mixture comes to a simmer. Remove from the heat. Add chocolate; whisk until mixture is smooth. Stir in brandy, creme de cacao and vanilla.
- Fill mugs or cups three-fourths full. Top with whipped topping and chocolate shavings if desired.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup (calculated without optional ingredients): 316 calories, 15g fat (9g saturated fat), 20mg cholesterol, 137mg sodium, 27g carbohydrate (27g sugars, 0 fiber), 7g protein.
Mar 5, 2016
Jan 5, 2013
very tasty and creamy
Jan 1, 2013
I came home cold from outside and wanted something to warm me up. I fixed this for my husband and me, and it was good plus it warmed us. I will fix it again.
Dec 31, 2012
Brandy Alexanders are very good; just do not have too many.The Voice of Experience.