- 3 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened, divided
- 2 cups shredded Italian cheese blend or part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon whole milk
- 8 medium pitted ripe olives
- Assorted crackers
- In a large bowl, beat two packages of cream cheese, shredded cheese, onion, Worcestershire sauce and parsley until blended. Press into a plastic wrap-line 8x4-in. loaf pan. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Remove cream cheese mixture from pan; cut in half widthwise. Stack one on top of the other on a serving plate. In a small bowl, beat milk and remaining cream cheese until smooth. Spread over cube. Cut olives in half; arrange on top and sides of dice. Serve with crackers.
2 tablespoons: 133 calories, 12g fat (7g saturated fat), 35mg cholesterol, 179mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 4g protein.