- 1 pound small red potatoes, quartered
- 1 cup fresh cauliflowerets
- 2/3 cup shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Place potatoes in a large saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and cook 10 minutes. Add cauliflower; cook until vegetables are tender, 10 minutes longer.
- Drain; mash with cheese, sour cream and salt.
3/4 cup: 161 calories, 5g fat (3g saturated fat), 18mg cholesterol, 292mg sodium, 21g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 3g fiber), 8g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1 medium-fat meat.