Caramel Pumpkin Tiramisu
Total TimePrep: 35 min. + chilling
- 18 crisp ladyfinger cookies
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons bourbon
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream, divided
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup solid-pack pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 3/4 cup caramel ice cream topping
- 2 teaspoons bourbon
- Using a serrated knife, cut 6 ladyfingers in half widthwise. In a shallow bowl, combine maple syrup and bourbon. Dip 6 whole ladyfingers and 6 halves into mixture; arrange in a single layer in an 8-in. square dish.
- In a small bowl, beat 1/2 cup cream until it begins to thicken. Gradually add sugar; beat until soft peaks form. In a large bowl, combine the pumpkin, cinnamon, ginger and salt; fold in whipped cream. In another bowl, beat the cream cheese, confectioners' sugar and remaining cream until thickened.
- Spread half of pumpkin mixture over ladyfingers in the dish. Dip remaining ladyfingers; arrange over the top. Top with remaining pumpkin mixture and the cream cheese mixture. Cover and refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight.
- In a microwave, heat caramel sauce; stir in bourbon. Serve warm with tiramisu.
Editor's NoteThis recipe was prepared with Alessi brand ladyfinger cookies.
Nutrition Facts1 serving with about 1 tablespoon sauce: 332 calories, 15g fat (9g saturated fat), 68mg cholesterol, 235mg sodium, 47g carbohydrate (21g sugars, 1g fiber), 4g protein.
Dec 27, 2015
First time making tiramisu and love how easy it is. The flavors in this recipe are wonderful and perfect for the holidays. It also froze well.
Nov 27, 2015
Im not a bourbon fan, so substituted spiced rum. Delicious holiday take on tiramisu.
Sep 12, 2014
I love pumpkin anything & this was wonderful. Served on Thanksgiving to rave reviews.
Dec 21, 2011
A family member made this recipe for Thanksgiving dinner 2011. I am going to make it for Christmas dinner. It is fantastic! Thank you so much!