Every editorial product is independently selected, though we may be compensated or receive an affiliate commission if you buy something through our links. Ratings and prices are accurate and items are in stock as of time of publication.
- 4 scoops cookies and cream ice cream
- 12 large chocolate chip cookies
- 4 scoops peanut butter cup ice cream
- 1/2 cup M&M's minis, frozen
- 1/2 cup Reese's mini peanut butter cups
- Place a scoop of cookies and cream ice cream on each of four cookies. Top each with another cookie and a scoop of peanut butter cup ice cream. Top with remaining cookies.
- Press M&M's and peanut butter cups into sides. Wrap in plastic; freeze on a baking sheet at least 1 hour.
1 ice cream sandwich: 916 calories, 54g fat (27g saturated fat), 98mg cholesterol, 356mg sodium, 97g carbohydrate (73g sugars, 5g fiber), 15g protein.