Every editorial product is independently selected, though we may be compensated or receive an affiliate commission if you buy something through our links.
- 1/2 cup peanut butter chips
- 2 teaspoons shortening
- 2 cups peanut butter ice cream with peanut butter cup pieces, softened
- 8 slices banana bread
- 4 ready-to-serve fully cooked bacon strips, halved
- 1 tablespoon honey
- In a microwave, melt chips and shortening; stir until smooth. Cool slightly.
- Spread ice cream over half of the bread slices. Top with bacon; drizzle with melted chips and honey. Top with remaining bread. Wrap in plastic; freeze on a baking sheet at least 1 hour.
1 ice cream sandwich: 824 calories, 46g fat (18g saturated fat), 123mg cholesterol, 569mg sodium, 82g carbohydrate (57g sugars, 4g fiber), 18g protein.