Candy Craze Ice Cream Sandwiches
- 4 scoops cookies and cream ice cream
- 12 large chocolate chip cookies
- 4 scoops peanut butter cup ice cream
- 1/2 cup M&M's minis, frozen
- 1/2 cup Reese's mini peanut butter cups
- 1. Place a scoop of cookies and cream ice cream on each of four cookies. Top each with another cookie and a scoop of peanut butter cup ice cream. Top with remaining cookies.
- 2. Press M&M's and peanut butter cups into sides. Wrap in plastic; freeze on a baking sheet at least 1 hour.
1 ice cream sandwich: 916 calories, 54g fat (27g saturated fat), 98mg cholesterol, 356mg sodium, 97g carbohydrate (73g sugars, 5g fiber), 15g protein.
Aug 12, 2016
Kids and adults alike will be fighting over these big monster ice cream sandwiches! The best part about these things is that they are no bake. You don't even need to warm up your oven if you purchased cookies. Makes early to use the mini M&Ms or the large ones will fall off. As a volunteer field editor for Taste of Home magazine, I love recipes that can be assembled quickly and still make a great presentation!