Buffalo Chicken Potato Skins
Take two popular restaurant nibbles, put them together and you'll have an unforgettable appetizer for your next holiday get-together. —Bridget O'Connor, Round Lake Beach, Illinois
Total TimePrep: 70 min. Bake: 15 min.
- 12 small red potatoes (about 1-1/2 pounds)
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 1-1/2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1/3 cup Buffalo wing sauce
- 1-1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1-1/3 cups crumbled cooked bacon
- 1-1/3 cups sour cream
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- Thinly sliced green onions
- Preheat oven to 400°. Scrub potatoes; pierce several times with a fork. Rub potatoes with oil. Place in a 13x9-in. baking pan. Bake until tender, 50-55 minutes.
- When cool enough to handle, cut each potato crosswise in half. Scoop out pulp, leaving 1/8-in.-thick shells (save removed pulp for another use).
- In a large bowl, combine chicken and Buffalo sauce. Spoon chicken mixture into potatoes. Top with cheese and bacon. Return potatoes to baking pan. Bake, skin side down, until cheese is melted, 15-18 minutes. Serve with sour cream, carrots and green onions.
Nutrition Facts1 filled potato skin: 122 calories, 7g fat (3g saturated fat), 17mg cholesterol, 404mg sodium, 8g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 1g fiber), 7g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.