Crispy Potato Skins
The creamy topping on these is so delicious. They're perfect for snacking on while watching football games.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 2 medium potatoes
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1/4 cup picante sauce
- 1/3 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1/4 cup chopped tomato
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onion
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 tablespoon prepared ranch salad dressing
- 1 bacon strip, cooked and crumbled
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Scrub and pierce potatoes. Bake at 400° for 45-50 minutes or until tender. When cool enough to handle, cut each potato lengthwise into four wedges. Cut away the white portion, leaving 1/4 in. on the potato skins.
- Place potato skins on a baking sheet. Brush butter over shells; top with picante sauce, cheese and bacon bits.
- Bake potatoes, skin side down, at 450° for 12-15 minutes or until cheese is melted and skins are crisp. Sprinkle with tomato and onion. In a small bowl, combine topping ingredients. Serve with potato skins.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.