Total TimePrep: 25 min. Bake: 45 min. + standing
- 6 lasagna noodles
- 8 large eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- Butter-flavored cooking spray
- 2 jars (16 ounces each) Alfredo sauce
- 3 cups diced fully cooked ham
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook noodles according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, beat eggs and milk. In a large nonstick skillet coated with butter-flavored cooking spray, cook eggs over medium-low heat until set but moist. Remove from the heat. Drain noodles.
- Spread 1/2 cup Alfredo sauce in a greased 10-in. square baking dish or 13x9-in. baking dish. Layer with three lasagna noodles (trim noodles if necessary to fit dish), ham, green pepper and onions.
- Top with half of the remaining Alfredo sauce and the remaining noodles. Layer with scrambled eggs, cheddar cheese and remaining Alfredo sauce. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 45-50 minutes or until bubbly. Let stand for 10 minutes before cutting.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 408 calories, 24g fat (13g saturated fat), 257mg cholesterol, 1175mg sodium, 24g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 2g fiber), 25g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jun 14, 2017
Oh! it very tasty
Feb 16, 2011
Oh, and I also used oven-ready lasagna noodles, and they worked great!
Feb 16, 2011
I made this with the plan of being able to reheat a slice in the morning for a quick breakfast...it was great reheated! I made a few changes to the recipe...I used 10 eggs, 2/3 c. milk, 2 c. diced ham and 1 whole red pepper. It was delicious! Next time I would try to find an Alfredo sauce with lower sodium and rinse the ham (I bought pre-diced packaged ham) before adding it, as it was very salty. Otherwise, it was delicious and a nice change from having cereal every morning!
Feb 12, 2010
I also use 3/4 c. milk, instead of the 1/2 c. milk, 6 noodles, 12 eggs and roasted garlic alfredo sauce.
Feb 12, 2010
I used 6 noodles, 12 eggs and roasted garlic alfredo sauce.
Aug 22, 2009
I cook breakfast for our church each weekend and this is one that's requested again and again! Couldn't be easier and it tastes fantastic!
Jun 12, 2009
Brought this to our Election Day workers. They LOVED it! Passed out the recipe to everyone there.
May 4, 2008
Since I had some Vegetarians joining me, I made this dish with fake ground beef in place of the ham... and everyone loved it! I had multiple people request the recipe!!!