Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 45 min.
- 8 large eggs
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 2 cups frozen shredded hash brown potatoes
- 1 cup diced fully cooked ham
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- In a large bowl, whisk the eggs, milk and seasoned salt. Stir in the remaining ingredients. Pour into a greased 8-in. square baking dish.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 45-50 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 188 calories, 11g fat (6g saturated fat), 241mg cholesterol, 484mg sodium, 7g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 0 fiber), 14g protein.
Feb 8, 2015
I have made this several times now... and it is FANTASTIC and simple to make!
Mar 31, 2014
Love this recipe - I've made it several times for work and family breakfasts and it's always a big hit. Unless you have a couple other dishes, it does not serve 8 though. 4-6 servings at most. Plan on doubling for a big group.
Jul 23, 2013
very good and so quick to make. Make it the day before and you are all set for the next morning
May 12, 2013
Perfect easy casserole to throw together, easily customized!
Feb 12, 2012
This was easy to make and very good!
Feb 5, 2012
Very good and tasty. I don't see wht this couldn't be prepared ahead of time and baked in the morning.
Nov 15, 2010
I have made this many times and my family loves it. We oftten eat it for supper. I sometime add bacon and saucage in it. Tonight I am trying something new I have leftover steak and trying it. My husband loves his steak and eggs.
Nov 20, 2009
I've made this omelet for my family and for special brunches. Even though I have access to and endless number of recipes, this is the one I go back to time and again. And I always receive compliments.