Broccoli & Chive-Stuffed Mini Peppers
There's plenty of both crunch and cream in these party appetizers. Fresh chives help them really stand out. —Jean McKenzie, Vancouver, Washington
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 12 miniature sweet peppers
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup minced fresh chives
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2/3 cup finely chopped fresh broccoli
- 2/3 cup Kerrygold shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 400°. Cut peppers lengthwise in half; remove seeds. In a bowl, mix cream cheese, chives, salt and pepper; stir in broccoli. Spoon into pepper halves.
- Place on a foil-lined baking sheet; bake until heated through, 9-11 minutes. Sprinkle with cheddar cheese. Bake until cheese is melted, 3-4 minutes longer. Cool slightly before serving.
Nutrition Facts1 stuffed pepper half: 48 calories, 4g fat (2g saturated fat), 14mg cholesterol, 68mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.