Every editorial product is independently selected, though we may be compensated or receive an affiliate commission if you buy something through our links. Ratings and prices are accurate and items are in stock as of time of publication.
- 12 miniature sweet peppers
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup minced fresh chives
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2/3 cup finely chopped fresh broccoli
- 2/3 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 400°. Cut peppers lengthwise in half; remove seeds. In a bowl, mix cream cheese, chives, salt and pepper; stir in broccoli. Spoon into pepper halves.
- Place on a foil-lined baking sheet; bake until heated through, 9-11 minutes. Sprinkle with cheddar cheese. Bake until cheese is melted, 3-4 minutes longer. Cool slightly before serving.
1 stuffed pepper half: 48 calories, 4g fat (2g saturated fat), 14mg cholesterol, 68mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein.