Brittany’s Breakfast Bites
Crescents stuffed with eggs, ham, bacon and cheddar cheese will get your day off to a satisfying start. Use refrigerated dough to make them quick and easy. —Brittany Whitworth, Colorado Springs, Colorado
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 eggs
- 3 tablespoons crumbled cooked bacon
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped deli ham
- 3 tablespoons shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- In a large skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat. Whisk eggs; add to skillet. Cook and stir until set. Remove from the heat; add the bacon, ham and cheese.
- Unroll crescent dough; separate into triangles. Place 2 tablespoons egg mixture at the wide end of each triangle; roll up and seal edges. Place point side down 2 in. apart on a foil-lined baking sheet; curve ends to form a crescent.
- Bake at 375° for 11-13 minutes or until golden brown. Serve immediately. Refrigerate leftovers.
Nutrition Facts1 roll: 164 calories, 10g fat (4g saturated fat), 63mg cholesterol, 385mg sodium, 11g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 0 fiber), 6g protein.
Originally published as Brittany's Breakfast Bites in Taste of Home October 2011
Oct 1, 2011
This recipe was a hit at my house. I will definitely make them again. They are a little more work and mine didn't look this pretty but they were DELICIOUS!! =) I only used ham, not bacon.