Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 can (16 ounces) refried beans
- 1 can (10 ounces) diced tomatoes and green chilies, drained
- 1/2 cup chili sauce
- 8 flour tortillas (10 inches), warmed
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat 6-8 minutes or until no longer pink, breaking into crumbles; drain. Stir in beans, tomatoes and chili sauce; heat through.
- Place about 1/2 cup meat mixture near the center on each tortilla; top with cheese and sour cream. Fold bottom and sides of tortilla over filling and roll up. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts1 burrito: 430 calories, 14g fat (7g saturated fat), 50mg cholesterol, 1022mg sodium, 46g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 9g fiber), 21g protein.
Sep 4, 2017
Delicious quick meal easy to follow instructions. This recipe is really an easy and delicious one.
Nov 16, 2016
So easy to make and they were delicious! I browned a little bit of onion along with the beef and added a teaspoon of taco mix to the beef. I forgot to add the chili sauce but they were so tasty without it so I didn't miss that. This one is a keeper!
Oct 15, 2010
This was good but I added 3/4 teaspoon of cumin & 1/2 teaspoon of mexican oregano.
May 22, 2010
We love this recipe! Not only for the taste but also for how quick and easy it is!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.