- 6 eggs
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 4 Jones Dairy Farm All Natural Golden Brown Sausage Links, thawed and chopped
- 4 Jones Dairy Farm Dry-Aged Bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 2 green onions, chopped
- Prepare grill for indirect medium heat.
- In a small bowl, whisk the first five ingredients. Pour into three 4-1/2-in. disposable foil tart pans coated with cooking spray. Sprinkle with cheese, green pepper, sausage, bacon and onions.
- Cover each pan with foil. Grill, covered, for 20-22 minutes or until eggs are completely set. Yield: 3 servings.
Reviews forBreakfast Eggs in Foil Bowls
"This is a great recipe perfect for camping. We include onions, mushrooms, and even broccoli chopped fine. And, one weekend we only had american cheese slices, so we put that on top. Everyone gets to customize their own breakfast!"
"This recipe sounded so good, so I emailed it to my son as he was going camping this weekend. I thought I should give it a try this morning since I passed it along to him. This was delicious!! And I made no changes - tasted awesome as is!!"
"Absolutely brilliant idea! We camp on a regular basis in the summer, and I am always looking for clever ideas to liven up our meals! This one was AWESOME!"
"I suggest the small aluminum cupcake tins- a little more eco friendly- any reason not to?"
"I read an article about the bags not being good to boil these in,you need boil safe bags,something to do about the plastic leaching chemicals into the food..We have done this camping also and it was fun to do for the kids and adults alike.."
"I make this all the time when camping. I cook it in a foil container on the grill. Its sooooo good."
"Really like this, has a very good taste. Made it camping. Had to grill it a little longer. Will make this again."
"for the people that cook the eggs by boiling them in ziplock bags, its really not a good idea to do that because the Ziplock people said not to because when the plastic is heated it lets off bad stuff (chemicals, poisons, ect.) and it also can break."
"I fixed this for supper the other night and it was WONDERFUL!! Iput it in a 8" square baking pan since I didn't have any foil pans and set it on the grill and it came out beautiful. Will make this again and again. Thank You for offering this recipe!!"