Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
Makesabout 3-1/2 dozen
- 2 packages (22 ounces each ) frozen fully cooked angus beef meatballs
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
- 1/4 cup bourbon
- 2 teaspoons spicy brown mustard
- Prepare meatballs according to package directions.
- In a large skillet, whisk together remaining ingredients. Bring mixture to a simmer; cook 5 minutes. Stir in meatballs; simmer until heated through, about 5 minutes.
Test Kitchen Tips
Nutrition Facts1 meatball: 95 calories, 6g fat (3g saturated fat), 16mg cholesterol, 192mg sodium, 5g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 0 fiber), 4g protein.
Oct 20, 2019
The sauce itself is really good. Just a tad sweet. I made my own meatball recipe. Browned them off and put the sauce over it and placed it in the crock pot for two hours on low. I would make it again for sure.
Jul 29, 2019
I prepared exactly as directed. It just wasn't that good. Maybe it was the quality of meatballs I purchased but won't make it again.