Total TimePrep: 15 min. Cook: 30 min.
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 slice bread, crumbled
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 cup grated Romano or Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3/4 pound ground pork
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) beef broth
- In a bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Crumble meat over mixture and mix well. Shape into ten 2-in. balls.
- In a saucepan, bring broth to a boil. Place meatballs in the broth. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 15 minutes. Turn the meatballs; cook 15 minutes long or until a thermometer reads 160°. Remove with a slotted spoon.
Nutrition Facts5 each: 511 calories, 33g fat (14g saturated fat), 235mg cholesterol, 1731mg sodium, 8g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 0 fiber), 43g protein.
Apr 27, 2017
I had what I thought was 3/4 lbs. of ground beef in my freezer. Defrosted the meat only to find that it was pork. Had all the ingredients, thinking "who would boil pork in beef broth". Boy was I wrong, these meatballs are soooooo good & not at all greasy.
Nov 8, 2014
used 1 lb and used all the rest of the ingredients and everyone liked them
Nov 23, 2013
Very easy and really very very good!
Nov 2, 2013
Best pork meatball recipe I've tried! My go to for meatballs. Love it!
Nov 24, 2012
this recipe is delicious!!! the things i changed was i done 1# of ground pork and i didnt have the parsley flakes. also i made my beef broth from beef bouillon granules cuz i didnt have canned broth. we love love love it!! lol
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.