- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat spreadable cream cheese
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped pecans
- 4 slices whole wheat bread
- 2 lettuce leaves
- 2 slices reduced-fat Swiss cheese
- 1/4 pound thinly sliced deli turkey breast
- 4 fresh strawberries, sliced
- In a small bowl, mix cream cheese and pecans. Spread over two slices of bread; top with lettuce, cheese, turkey, strawberries and remaining bread. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews forBerry Turkey Sandwich
"I made this sandwich to share at a gathering. I was delightfully surprised that it wasn't too dry. The strawberries really help to keep it from being to dry. The cream cheese kept the bread from absorbing the moisture from the strawberries. I don't know if I'll make it again or not but it was a nice variation on a turkey sandwich."
"I LOVE THIS sandwich!!!I MAKE ABOUT 2 TIMES A WEEK OR WHEN STRAWBERRIES ARE IN SEASON MY FAVORITE, GOING TO TRY OTHER FRUIT ON THIS TO SEE IF I CAN MAKE OTHER FRUITS SANDWICHES IN CASE I CAN'T FIND FREASH STRAWBERRIES."