Baked Chicken on the Grill
Total TimePrep: 5 min. Grill: 1 hour
- 2/3 cup biscuit/baking mix
- 1-1/2 teaspoons paprika
- 1-1/4 teaspoons seasoned salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 broiler/fryer chicken (3 to 3-1/2 pounds), cut up
- Place dry baking mix, paprika, seasoned salt and pepper in a large resealable plastic bag. Close and shake to mix. Add chicken, a few pieces at a time, and shake to coat.
- Place chicken in a greased metal or foil 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Place on grill. Cover and grill over low heat, for 30-40 minutes on each side or until juices run clear.
Nutrition Facts12 ounce-weight: 453 calories, 24g fat (7g saturated fat), 131mg cholesterol, 840mg sodium, 13g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 1g fiber), 43g protein.
Jun 25, 2010
This recipe is a keeper! So easy and so tasty! Great for the summer time as you aren't heating the oven up for an awesome dish!
Apr 17, 2008
I made this last night and it was wonderful. Also easy to do on a day I worked overtime.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.