Apple-Mustard Glazed Meatballs
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 32 frozen fully cooked homestyle meatballs (1/2 ounce each)
- 1/3 cup apple jelly
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened apple juice
- 3 tablespoons spicy brown mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- Place meatballs in a single layer in a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Bake according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, combine the remaining ingredients in a large saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium heat.
- Transfer meatballs to sauce; stir gently to coat. Return to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 3-5 minutes or until sauce is thickened, stirring occasionally.
Nov 29, 2013
I tried this recipe in the slow cooker and I don't think it turned out right. The sauce was really thin and didn't lend much flavor to the meatballs, just a hint of mustard.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.