Apple Camembert Salad
I like to serve this refreshing main-dish salad with thinly sliced pork roast or diced chicken breast. —Trisha Kruse, Eagle, Idaho
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 3 cups torn Boston lettuce
- 1/2 cup chopped apple
- 2 ounces Camembert cheese, cubed
- 2 tablespoons dried cherries
- 2 tablespoons glazed pecans
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- Dash each sugar, salt and pepper
- In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. In a small bowl, whisk the dressing ingredients. Pour over salad and toss to coat.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 182 calories, 14g fat (3g saturated fat), 13mg cholesterol, 210mg sodium, 11g carbohydrate (9g sugars, 1g fiber), 4g protein.
Originally published as Apple Camembert Pecan Salad in Country Extra September 2010