Almost a Candy Bar
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 15 min. + chilling
- 1 tube (16-1/2 ounces) refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
- 4 chewy s'mores granola bars, chopped
- 1 package (10 to 11 ounces) butterscotch chips
- 2-1/2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1-1/2 cups miniature pretzels
- 1 package (10 ounces) peanut butter chips
- 3/4 cup light corn syrup
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 1 package (11-1/2 ounces) milk chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°. Let dough stand at room temperature for 5-10 minutes to soften. In a large bowl, combine dough and granola bars. Press into an ungreased 13x9-in. baking pan. Bake, uncovered, 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Sprinkle with butterscotch chips and marshmallows. Bake 3-4 minutes longer or until marshmallows begin to brown. Sprinkle with walnuts; arrange pretzels over the top. In a small saucepan, melt the peanut butter chips, corn syrup and butter; spoon over bars.
- In a microwave, melt chocolate chips; stir until smooth. Spread or drizzle over bars. Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm before cutting.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 263 calories, 14g fat (7g saturated fat), 9mg cholesterol, 113mg sodium, 33g carbohydrate (23g sugars, 1g fiber), 4g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Jul 28, 2016
These are rich, decadent and delicious. They would be a welcome treat on any cookie tray.
Jul 28, 2016
"not about this recipe"---I may be the only person with a negative opinion about butterscotch chips. I have 3 pkgs in the freezer and used 1/3 of a pkg in a recent recipe. realized I simply don't like the flavor (chemical to me) at all. in this recipe I'd have to substiture those with another chip, I do have cinnamon chips.
Oct 18, 2015
These are awesome! Easy to make and sinfully yummy! You can totally play around with different flavor morsels and flavored marshmallows! Thanks for the great recipe, my family loved them! :-D
Jul 14, 2015
These were a hit and I even mixed up the order for layers. They looked a little different but everyone loved them.
Mar 7, 2014
I just had to pop on here and tell you all how sweet it was to see the reviews you posted about this Barwhen I started to create this bar an elderly women who has long passed was the biggest inspiration for this so it was nice to see others also enjoyed it as wellTHANK YOU ALL VERY MUCHMay GOD BLESS ALL YOUR DAYSand THANK YOU ALL FOR MAKING THEMIt sounds to me as you enjoy them as much as we do
Dec 14, 2013
I made these for a "bake off" contest at work. They won 1st place in 2 categories, Best Tasting and Most Original. Thanks for making me look good :)
Dec 2, 2013
This recipe is was a hit with everyone!! Thanks for sharing!!
Aug 27, 2013
Soooo Gooood! This new bar has been added to my coveted Christmas Cookie tray assortment and I don't add new recipes very often! Chuck full of goodies, there isn't anyone that won't love this bar. Very easy to prepare. I would have to say this is a Candy Bar Bar!!
Aug 27, 2013
Soooo Gooood!! This is a new Christmas staple for my cookie tray and I don't add new recipes very often! Was very easy to prepare and everyone loved it, not that there was much to dislike! Can't get more packed with goodies if you tried! I would have to say this is a Candy Bar Bar!!
Dec 5, 2012
Almost a Candy Bar Recipe for an Christmas Cookie. The recipe is there to create a special treat! Enjoy! :-)