- 6 medium parsnips, peeled and sliced
- 2 medium carrots, sliced
- 1 medium leek (white portion only), sliced
- 3 garlic cloves, sliced
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons agave nectar or honey
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Divide the parsnips, carrots, leek and garlic between two 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pans coated with cooking spray. Combine the remaining ingredients; drizzle over vegetables and toss to coat.
- Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 20-25 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forAgave Roasted Parsnips
"Simple to make and tasty. The family absolutely loved it!"
"This is SO delicious...give it a try..."
"this is great!!!!!!!!!!!"