- 1-1/2 teaspoons plus 1 tablespoon butter, divided
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 package (11-1/2 ounces) milk chocolate chips
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Line a 9-in. square pan with foil; grease foil with 1-1/2 teaspoons butter.
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, melt chocolate chips and remaining butter, stirring after 1 minute and every 30 seconds thereafter. Stir in milk and vanilla. Spread into prepared pan. Refrigerate until firm.
- Using foil, lift fudge out of pan. Remove foil; cut fudge into 1-in. squares. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Yield: about 2-1/3 pounds (81 pieces).
Reviews for5-Ingredient Fudge
"Not as good as I hoped"
"This is sogood!!!"
"Sounds wonderful. I can't wait to make this."
"This is the same recipe that has been my go-to for years, well, decades. Sometimes I add nuts, or craisens, or use mint chips- all good"
"Just like my grandma always made! Great tip with lining the pan, makes it so much easier."
"The kids declared this their new favorite homemade fudge. A cinch to make."
"Delicious and oh so easy!"
"This is SOOOO good. I have to force myself to only eat one small piece at a time."