- 3/4 pound pork cutlets, cubed
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 can (12 ounces) tomato juice
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Pinch cayenne pepper
- 3 medium zucchini, halved and cut into 1/2-inch slices
- Hot cooked noodles
- In a skillet over medium heat, cook pork in oil until browned, about 5 minutes. Add onion and garlic; cook for 5 minutes or until onion is tender. Add tomato juice and seasonings; simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes. Add the zucchini; cook and stir until crisp-tender, about 5 minutes. Serve over noodles. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Medium-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.
Reviews for Zucchini Pork Dinner
"I just used some left over pieces of pork that I had frozen from another dinner. I used two 8 oz cans of tomato sauce instead and then I increased the spices to fit. The only noodles I had were orzo and it tasted great!"
"This was great and quick i followed the recipe exactly i would make this again for sure. Bonus my husband and daughter loved it as well."