Zucchini Patties with Dill Dip Recipe
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh dill
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2-1/2 cups shredded zucchini
- 1 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon seafood seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 large carrot, chopped
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/4 cup King Arthur Unbleached All-Purpose Flour
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- For dip, in a small bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Cover and refrigerate until serving.
- Place zucchini in a colander to drain; squeeze to remove excess liquid. Pat dry; set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the bread crumbs, seafood seasoning and garlic powder. Stir in egg and butter until blended. Add the carrot, onion and zucchini.
- Place flour in a shallow bowl. Shape zucchini mixture into 24 small patties; coat with flour.
- Heat oil in a large skillet; fry patties, a few at a time, for 3-4 minutes on each side or until lightly browned. Drain on paper towels. Serve with dip. Yield: 2 dozen (3/4 cup dip).
Reviews for Zucchini Patties with Dill Dip(6)
Sort By :
Absolutely fantastic! I followed the recipe as directed, but only wound up with 15 patties. Guess I made them too big, but no one was complaining. :) The dill dip is the perfect accompaniment.
I make these at least once a summer. The dill dip is the perfect accompaniment.
This recipe was terrible! I made it exactly as directed but the patties would not hold together, so I had to add more bread crumbs and egg. They tasted like fried bread crumbs in the end.
We had these at our annual knitting retreat; all 13 people there requested the recipe. It is fantabulous.
Loved this with the seafood seasoning. Shredded the carrots and onion. Made sure I drained everything really well before forming the patties and they were very delicious.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Appetizers >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Carrot Recipes >
- Dip Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Finger Food Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Hors d'oeuvre Recipes >
- Hot Appetizer Recipes >
- Hot Dip Recipes >
- Hot Dips >
- Hot Finger Food Recipes >
- Party Appetizers >
- Potluck Appetizers >
- Potluck Recipes >
- Potluck Vegetarian Recipes >