Zucchini Fritters Recipe
- Vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 Eggland's Best Egg, lightly beaten
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1-1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 of 1-ounce package ranch-style dip mix
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded zucchini
- Fill a deep-fat fryer or skillet with oil to a 2-in. depth. Heat to 375°.
- Meanwhile, combine milk and egg in a bowl. Stir together dry ingredients and add to egg mixture; blend well. Fold in zucchini. Drop batter by rounded teaspoonfuls into hot oil. Fry until deep golden brown, turning once. Drain thoroughly on paper towels. Yield: 1-1/2 to 2 dozen.
Reviews for Zucchini Fritters(16)
Sort By :
Made these as a side dish and used the whole pkt of ranch, the batter wasn't thick but as they cook they "poof " up a little!, mine came out not as round as the pic posted with the recipe, they were very good but gave them 4 stars because they were still a little oily after I paper toweled them
I didn't have any ranch style dip so I use the Italian one instead and it was very yummy!
I have lots of zucchini from my garden so am always looking for zucchini recipes, I made this and it turned out pretty good, now, when I make it, I substitute the ranch dressing and use 1/2 pack of onion soup mix instead, and it is really good.
I have been making similar fritters for a long time. I squeeze the liquid from the shredded zucchini before adding the other ingredients
Oops! Didnt know it went thru twice. Well they are good ;)