Zesty Vegetarian Wraps Recipe
Cori Lehman from Jackson, Tennessee, shares this delightful vegetarian selection. Beautiful in color and very flavorful, the wrap is filled with crisp veggies, pepper Jack cheese and a zesty sauce.
- 2 tablespoons fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 2 to 4 drops Louisiana-style hot sauce
- 2 spinach tortillas or flour tortillas of your choice (8 inches), room temperature
- 2 lettuce leaves
- 1/2 medium green pepper, julienned
- 2 slices pepper jack cheese
- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, lime juice and hot sauce. Spread over tortillas. Top with lettuce, green pepper and cheese; roll up tightly. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Zesty Vegetarian Wraps in Taste of Home February/March 2007, p23
Reviews for Zesty Vegetarian Wraps(1)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Mar. 14, 2010
I make this a lot as a quick weekend lunch. It's quick and delicious!