- 1 teaspoon canola oil
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 catfish fillets (6 ounces each)
- 1-1/2 teaspoons paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Combine oil and lemon juice; brush over both sides of fillets. Combine the remaining ingredients; rub over both sides of fillets. Place in an ungreased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 10-15 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Zesty Baked Catfish in Simple & Delicious May 2010, p24
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Zesty Baked Catfish(2)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Low Carb Dinner Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Mardi Gras Dinner Recipes >
- Mardi Gras Recipes >
- Quick Dinner Recipes >