- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 cups (16 ounces) plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup water
- Semisweet chocolate chips, dried cranberries, sliced ripe bananas and coarsely Diamond of California Chopped Pecans, optional
- In a small bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder and baking soda. In another bowl, whisk the eggs, yogurt and water. Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened.
- Pour batter by 1/4 cupfuls onto a hot griddle coated with cooking spray. Sprinkle with optional ingredients if desired. Turn when bubbles form on top; cook until the second side is golden brown.
- To freeze, arrange cooled pancakes in a single layer on baking sheets. Freeze overnight or until frozen. Transfer to a resealable plastic freezer bag. May be frozen for up to 2 months.
- To use frozen pancakes: Place pancakes on a microwave-safe plate; microwave on high for 40-50 seconds or until heated through. Yield: 12 pancakes.
Reviews for Yogurt Pancakes(30)
Sort By :
These were some of the best pancakes I've made. I decreased the sugar, increased the number of eggs, and added water to make the right consistency. For yogurt, I used Greek strawberry yogurt.
I used peach yogurt!
I made these with Fage Greek Yogurt, and they were so light and fluffy and tasted alot like buttermilk pancakes. Delicious!!
I used the blueberry yogurt and fresh blueberies - froze most of them as there is just the 2 of us..light and fluffy and will try another flavor of yougurt..like vanilla with cho chips..the ideas are many for this recipe..will be sharing this one with all my friends.
I did not make these into pancakes my Dad likes Waffles better so I just made them instead and it came out wonderful. Same Recipe different Griddle. Happy Cooking
More Recipe Collections
- Breakfast for Two >
- Breakfast Recipes >
- Breakfast Recipes for Two >
- Chocolate Chip Recipes >
- Chocolate Recipes >
- Cooking For Two >
- Cooking For Two Magazine >
- Cooking For Two Recipes >
- Cranberry Recipes >
- Diabetic Breakfast Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dried Cranberry Recipes >
- Low Fat Breakfast Recipes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Mother's Day Breakfast Recipes >
- Nut Recipes >