Whiskey Sirloin Steak Recipe
- 1/4 cup whiskey or apple cider
- 1/4 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 garlic clove, thinly sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 beef top sirloin steak (1 inch thick and 1 pound)
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first five ingredients; add the beef. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight.
- Drain and discard marinade. Place beef on a broiler pan coated with cooking spray. Broil 4-6 in. from the heat for 7-8 minutes on each side or until meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a thermometer should read 145°; medium, 160°; well-done, 170°). Yield: 4 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.
Reviews for Whiskey Sirloin Steak(7)
Sort By :
Loved this!!! I used vension steak and blackberry flavored whiskey and it was great. For all you hunters this is a keeper!
Was a little sweet for my taste. Very tender, simple to make and quick! Definitely a make again!
This makes an excellent pork chop marinade as well
Excellent flavor! I marinated overnight and used apple cider vinegar instead of whiskey. Although the flavor was great, my steak was a little tough. Next time I will either try a different cut of meat or grilling on low instead of broiling. The marinade is definitely a keeper though.
This recipe was very good! I made with the apple cider instead of actual whiskey. I marinated my meat for about 10 hours and it was fantastic. I will be making this again!
More Recipe Collections
- Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Beef Main Dishes >
- Beef Recipes >
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Dinner Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Recipes >
- Healthy Dinners >
- Healthy Main Dishes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Low Carb Dinner Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Fat Dinner Recipes & Main Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Make Ahead Dinner Recipes >