Vinaigrette Coleslaw Recipe
- 1-1/2 cups shredded cabbage
- 2 tablespoons chopped sweet red pepper
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped green onion
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1-1/2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic salt
- In a small bowl, combine the cabbage, red pepper, parsley and onion. In another bowl, combine the remaining ingredients; pour over cabbage mixture and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate until chilled. Toss before serving. Serve with a slotted spoon. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Vinaigrette Coleslaw in Cooking for 2 Spring 2006, p49
Reviews for Vinaigrette Coleslaw
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jun. 8, 2013
"This slaw is Great with BBQ, Chicken, or on a hamburger or hotdog it is really that good. I love the vinaigrette flavor, I added some celery seed to it. My mouth waters just thinking about it...... Thank You for sharing this recipe Mrs. Glaab"