- 1-1/2 cups shredded cabbage
- 2 tablespoons chopped sweet red pepper
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped green onion
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1-1/2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic salt
- In a small bowl, combine the cabbage, red pepper, parsley and onion. In another bowl, combine the remaining ingredients; pour over cabbage mixture and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate until chilled. Toss before serving. Serve with a slotted spoon. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Vinaigrette Coleslaw in Cooking for 2 Spring 2006, p49
Reviews for Vinaigrette Coleslaw
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jan. 6, 2016
"Just made this recipe to go with barbecue chicken sandwiches and it tastes great, very tangy! I added one grated carrot for color and a little extra flavor. Thank you for sharing this recipe!"