- 3 cups coleslaw mix
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup canned Mexicorn
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped red onion
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh cilantro
- 1/2 cup ranch salad dressing
- 1-1/2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. In a small bowl, whisk the salad dressing, lime juice and cumin. Pour over coleslaw; toss to coat. Refrigerate until serving.
1/2 cup: 152 calories, 13g fat (4g saturated fat), 13mg cholesterol, 280mg sodium, 6g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein.