- 1 package (7 ounces) spaghetti, broken into 2-inch pieces
- 2 cups cubed cooked turkey
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 cans (4 ounces each) sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1/3 cup 2% milk
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 jar (2 ounces) chopped pimientos, drained
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Additional shredded cheddar cheese, optional
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions; drain. Transfer to a large bowl; add the next 10 ingredients.
- Spoon into a greased 2-1/2-qt. casserole; sprinkle with cheese if desired. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 40-45 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews for Turkey Tetrazzini
Sort By :
"Really good and simple recipe. I saute'd the bell pepper, some celery and onion and added to the mix. I also sprinkled parmesan cheese on top. Tasted great."
"A perfect after thanksgiving meal! I added some fried onions on the top in the last 5 min of cooking and it was a nice finish. Also omitted the pimentos since I had none on hand, didn't miss them. Husband looooved this dish. Very easy to make!"
"Love, love, love!"
"This was very tasty, we enjoyed it very much. I used 2 cans of soup."
"This recipe was good but a little dry. 375 maybe to high. Good will try 2 cans of cream of mushroom next time. Will use this again. Smelled really good."