Turkey Taco Bake Recipe
- 2 cups coarsely crushed corn chips
- 1 can (16 ounces) refried beans
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese, divided
- 1 cup salsa
- 2 cups shredded cooked turkey
- 1 teaspoon taco seasoning
- 1 green onion, sliced
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- Place corn chips in a greased shallow 2-1/2-qt. baking dish. Place the refried beans in a small saucepan; cook and stir over medium heat until heated through. Remove from the heat; stir in 1 cup cheese and salsa. Spread over chips.
- In a large bowl, combine turkey and taco seasoning; sprinkle over bean mixture. Top with remaining cheese. Sprinkle with onion.
- Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 20-25 minutes or until cheese is melted. Sprinkle with tomato. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Turkey Taco Bake(5)
Sort By :
Easy and very good! I made this awhile ago with Thanksgiving leftovers. This is the perfect recipe when you have turkey left and you are tired of the gravy, mashed potato, stuffing type leftovers and want something a little spicy, yum! Added olives, cilantro and topped with taco sauce and sour cream!
like it!!!- Have made it a lot!
This was awsome and very easy to prepare. Also didn't use turkey, but chicken instead. Added black olives to the top in place of onions and tomatoes, as my kids are not big fans of those.
I used non fat refried beans, & non fat cheese to "lighten" it up. Needed to cook it longer to get it good and hot. It was delicious.
Didn't use the turkey
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Baked Turkey >
- Budget Dinner Recipes >
- Casseroles >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cinco de Mayo Dinners >
- Cinco de Mayo Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Mexican Casserole Recipes >
- Mexican Casseroles >
- Mexican Dinners >
- Mexican Recipes >
- Taco Casserole >
- Tacos >
- Taste of Home Magazine Dinner Recipes >
- Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >