- 2 small tomatoes, chopped
- 2/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/3 cup chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh oregano or 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 medium ripe avocados, halved, pitted and peeled
- In a small bowl, combine the first nine ingredients. Spoon into avocado halves. Serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Tomato Salad-Stuffed Avocados
Sort By :
My husband LOVED this! So did I. The flavors come together really well and it's gorgeous on the plate. I'd had a long day at work and was looking for something simple and this takes 10 minutes to put together. I served it with some fresh bread and it was a wonderful meal.
This was yummy! I only had a little feta left so I mixed 1/2 feta and 1/2 grated parmesean. I also went very light on the oregano.