- 2 small tomatoes, chopped
- 2/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/3 cup chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh oregano or 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 medium ripe avocados, halved, pitted and peeled
- In a small bowl, combine the first nine ingredients. Spoon into avocado halves. Serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Tomato Salad-Stuffed Avocados
Sort By :
"This is a wow-zer! Why serve the typical blah lettuce and tomato salad when you can serve this with flavors that burst in your mouth?! Great for family or serving to company to show off! Super blend of flavors that is oh-so Mediterranean and a very attractive presentation. Easy to prepare--you don't have to go to culinary school to make these, even though it looks like you did!"
"My husband LOVED this! So did I. The flavors come together really well and it's gorgeous on the plate. I'd had a long day at work and was looking for something simple and this takes 10 minutes to put together. I served it with some fresh bread and it was a wonderful meal."
"This was yummy! I only had a little feta left so I mixed 1/2 feta and 1/2 grated parmesean. I also went very light on the oregano."