Toffee Brownie Trifle Recipe
- 1 package fudge brownie mix (13-inch x 9-inch pan size)
- 2-1/2 cups cold milk
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant cheesecake or vanilla pudding mix
- 1 package (3.3 ounces) instant white chocolate pudding mix
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 to 3 Heath candy bars (1.4 ounces each), chopped
- Prepare and bake brownies according to package directions for cake-like brownies, using a greased 13x9-in. baking pan. Cool completely on a wire rack.
- In a large bowl, beat milk and pudding mixes on low speed for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set. Fold in whipped topping.
- Cut the brownies into 1-in. cubes; place half in a 3-qt. glass trifle bowl or serving dish. Cover with half of the pudding. Repeat layers. Sprinkle with chopped candy bars. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 16 servings.
Reviews for Toffee Brownie Trifle(30)
Sort By :
Is the size of the pudding and amount of milk correct?
Made this to carry to a family gathering that got cancelled. Carried it to work and still had friends over for dessert. It was a hit both places.
I made this recipe using all chocolate pudding and iy was a hit.
This was awesome but the picture doesn't line up with the recipe. In the recipe it says to fold in the whipped cream but the picture is layered. I like it like the picture!