Three-Bean Taco Chili Recipe
- 2 pounds ground turkey or beef
- 2 cups water
- 1 can (16 ounces) refried beans
- 1 can (16 ounces) kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (16 ounces) chili beans, undrained
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) stewed tomatoes
- 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce
- 1 cup chunky salsa
- 1 envelope taco seasoning
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- In a Dutch oven, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in the water, beans, corn, tomatoes, tomato sauce, salsa, taco seasoning and olives.
- Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 10 minutes. Garnish with cheese. Yield: 9 servings.
Reviews for Three-Bean Taco Chili(23)
Sort By :
This is my favorite chili recipe
I've made this many times! Love that it makes so much.
This is now our favorite recipe for chili. Nice combo of tacos and chili and easy to make. I added onions and garlic also. YUM
Made this last night for supper and really appreciated how fast this came together. My only addition was some chopped onion. I used medium salsa and hot taco seasoning and it had a nice spice to it.
Absolutely love it! It tastes wonderful! Great cross between tacos and chili!
More Recipe Collections
- Bean Soup Recipes >
- Beef Chili >
- Beef Recipes >
- Beef Soup >
- Budget Ground Beef Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Chili Recipes >
- Corn Recipes >
- Ground Beef Chili Recipes >
- Ground Beef Recipes >
- Quick Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Chili Recipes >
- Simple Chili Recipes >
- Simple Quick Recipes >
- Simple Recipes >
- Simple Soup Recipes >