Three-Bean Taco Chili Recipe
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 2 cups water
- 1 can (16 ounces) refried beans
- 1 can (16 ounces) kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (16 ounces) chili beans, undrained
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) stewed tomatoes
- 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce
- 1 cup chunky salsa
- 1 envelope taco seasoning
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- In a Dutch oven, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in the water, beans, corn, tomatoes, tomato sauce, salsa, taco seasoning and olives.
- Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 10 minutes. Garnish with cheese. Yield: 9 servings.
Reviews for Three-Bean Taco Chili(22)
Sort By :
I've made this many times! Love that it makes so much.
This is now our favorite recipe for chili. Nice combo of tacos and chili and easy to make. I added onions and garlic also. YUM
Made this last night for supper and really appreciated how fast this came together. My only addition was some chopped onion. I used medium salsa and hot taco seasoning and it had a nice spice to it.
Absolutely love it! It tastes wonderful! Great cross between tacos and chili!
great change up for taco night added garlic:P and onions in the soup
More Recipe Collections
- Bean Soup Recipes >
- Beef Chili >
- Beef Recipes >
- Beef Soup >
- Budget Ground Beef Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Chili Recipes >
- Corn Recipes >
- Ground Beef Chili Recipes >
- Ground Beef Recipes >
- Quick Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Chili Recipes >
- Simple Chili Recipes >
- Simple Quick Recipes >
- Simple Recipes >
- Simple Soup Recipes >