"This meal-in-one tastes like a big holiday dinner without the work," writes Lynne Hahn of Temecula, California. It's a great way to use up leftover turkey, but Lynne says she often uses thick slices of deli turkey instead.
- 1 package (6 ounces) stuffing mix
- 2-1/2 cups cubed cooked turkey
- 2 cups frozen cut green beans, thawed
- 1 jar (12 ounces) turkey gravy
- Pepper to taste
- Prepare stuffing mix according to package directions. Transfer to a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish. Top with turkey, beans, gravy and pepper. Cover and bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Thanksgiving in a Pan in Quick Cooking November/December 2002, p43
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Thanksgiving in a Pan
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review