Thanksgiving Turkey for Two
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 2 turkey breast tenderloins (6 ounces each)
- 1/4 cup white wine or chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- Place turkey in an 11x7-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray. In a small bowl, combine the wine, butter, salt, tarragon and paprika. Spoon over turkey. Arrange mushrooms around tenderloins.
- Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 30-35 minutes or until a thermometer reads 170°, basting occasionally with pan drippings. Let stand 5 minutes before slicing. Serve with remaining pan drippings.
Nutrition Facts1 tenderloin with 2 tablespoons pan drippings : 260 calories, 8g fat (4g saturated fat), 98mg cholesterol, 429mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 40g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 5 lean meat, 1-1/2 fat.
Apr 1, 2018
Easy to make but I forgot to check the ounce size so the cook time was 45 minutes for one and over an hour for the other. I didn't find the flavoring particularly good, but my partner loved it. I will try it again and be more careful about the size.
Nov 6, 2013
Nov 25, 2011
With a white meat eater and a dark meat eater in the home, this worked well for us. No real mess and very tasty. The only thing I would change is that I would put the thigh in for 15 minutes and then add the breast. The flavor of the mushrooms was amazing and the taste of the turkey was outstanding as well. Definitely a keeper.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.