Turkey Dinner Muffins
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1-3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup turkey gravy
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- 3/4 cup diced cooked turkey
- 2 tablespoons jellied cranberry sauce
- In a bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, salt and poultry seasoning. In another bowl, combine the egg, gravy and oil; mix well. Stir into dry ingredients just until combined. Fold in the turkey.
- Fill greased muffin cups two-thirds full. Top each with 1/2 teaspoon cranberry sauce. Bake at 400° for 15-18 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks. Serve warm.
Nutrition Facts1 muffin: 198 calories, 9g fat (1g saturated fat), 31mg cholesterol, 352mg sodium, 23g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 1g fiber), 6g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Dec 29, 2014
These muffins have been a family favorite since I first saw the recipe in the top holiday magazine years ago!
Dec 29, 2012
I was surprised at how good these turned out. I just need to try it with cranberry sauce on top next time.
Oct 24, 2012
Very much enjoyed these!! Finished up the leftovers with turkey noodle soup and these, a great addition with the soup!!